Handmade by me the Mindful Menace in Kildare, Ireland. Made with genuine 70's vintage wool, natural cotton and filled with organic buckwheat hulls.
- Establish a consistent practice
- Support lower back
- Sit comfortably for longer
- High Quality - Long life Span
- Earth-friendly (70's wool fabric, natural cotton, organic buckwheat hulls sustainably handmade in Ireland)
- Personal customer experience (you are in direct contact with me the owner, maker meaning questions, concerns and personalisations will be handled quickly)
This cushion has been a game changer in my meditation practice. As a beginner my hips and legs were so tight trying to sit cross legged on the floor. I was plagued with pins and needles and aches and pains. I now have the freedom to practice for as long as I wish. It has also been a great attribute to my yoga practice. It doubles as a bolster and yoga block to modify positions.
Contents: Vintage wool tweed, natural cotton, washed organic buckwheat hulls
Dimesions: approx 12" x 5"
Weight: approx 2kg
As each item is handmade by me please allow up to 5 working days for your new item to be made, packed and dispatched.