Eco-Friendly Natural Cotton Meditation Cushion filled with Organic Buckwheat Hulls.
Just like you need a proper bed for a good night's sleep, a high-quality meditation cushion is a must if you want to establish a consistent practice. This cushion is designed to lift your hips allowing them to roll slightly forward, supporting the natural curve of your low back. Once your spine is aligned, the rest of your body follows naturally.
This cushion has been a game changer in my meditation practice. As a beginner my hips and legs were so tight trying to sit cross legged on the floor. I was plagued with pins and needles and aches and pains. I now have the freedom to practice for as long as I wish. It has also been a great attribute to my yoga practice. It doubles as a bolster and yoga block to modify positions.
Made without a linen cover to bring down the price, it is a great option for artists/painters and what I use for painting as I don't mind getting the canvas covered in paint. However this product is still machine washable, it's just a matter of emptying the buckwheat hulls and refilling after.
Buckwheat Hulls are the hard outer shell that house the seeds of buckwheat grain.
- they have an incredible long life span of 15 to 20 years as they do not compress under pressure unlike synthetic fillings
- they have a fresh clean smell
- non-toxic, all natural no chemicals or preservatives added, 100% organic
- environmentally friendly, agricultural byproduct
- may help with migraine
- zero waste, when discarding add hulls to compost or flowers beds, the soil loves it!
Weight: 2kg Dimensions: 12"x 4.5"
As each item is handmade by me please allow up to 5 working days for your new item to be made, packed and dispatched.