Do you want to be more present but are struggling to establish a consistent meditation practice? A Meditation Cushion is a great way to start as it will remind and invite you to sit and go within
Meditation Cushions are designed to allow you sit comfortably for longer by lifting your hips and allowing them to roll slightly forward, supporting the natural curve of your low back. Once your spine is aligned, the rest of your body follows naturally.
- Each Mindful Menace Cushion has been designed and handmade by Michelle in Co. Kildare
- Eco-friendly: Organic Cotton Canvas, End of Line Upholstery Fabric and organic buckwheat hull filling
- Unique handstamped labels
- Well packed and firm
- Easy to remove buckwheat hulls to adjust firmness
- Made to order, no big stocks or waste of materials
- Plastic Free Packaging
Dimensions: approx 13" x 5"
Weight: approx 2kg
Care: Outer removable cover can be easily taken off and machine washed at 30° and airdried. Inner cover can be spot clean with damp cloth or remover hulls and machine wash at 30° and airdried
Contents: Organic Cotton Canvas, End of Line Cotton, Embroidered strap and Organic buckwheat hull filling
As each item is handmade by me please allow up to 5 working days for your new item to be made, packed and dispatched.
What are Buckwheat Hulls and why I choose them as filling?
Buckwheat Hulls are the hard outer shell that house the seeds of buckwheat grain. The reasons i choose them as a filling include:
- Incredible long life span of 15 to 20 years as they do not compress under pressure unlike synthetic fillings
- Fresh clean smell
- Non-toxic, all natural no chemicals or preservatives added, 100% organic
- Environmentally friendly, agricultural byproduct
- Aroma may help with migraine
- Zero waste, when discarding add hulls to compost or flowers beds, the soil loves it!